Saturday, October 26, 2013

Distractions

I'm 28!! First run as a 28 year old: check.

I've taken some time off running ... not on purpose, but because if I didn't stop running I'd have to stop sleeping, eating, or showering.  I can not believe how time consuming school has become.  I'm done with final exams, FINALLY, and I've already finished my first three classes of grad school.  I'm not sure how people with no business background are able to pass these exams, I've taken these classes before, and it was a lot of work for me.  I feel like school hasn't fully taken into consideration the fact that we are supposed to be looking for jobs.  We have 18 hours of class a week ... and 2-3 hours of homework for every hour in class.  Which means, I am studying roughly 60 hours on the short end.  So I've decided how to deal with this ... I just stopped studying for some things.  But I'm finding a direct correlation between studying and passing exams.  Whenever I study, I get an A.  Otherwise, I barely pass.  So now I'm just trying to balance all this and learn about hospitals and make new friends and get a beer every so often and I have barely had any time to think about having a relationship!

I didn't dimples again this weekend, but I did figure out his name.  This could be a distraction ... I think I need to decide if it's a distraction that I want.



216 Miles Down 99 Miles to Go

No comments:

Post a Comment