Monday, December 16, 2013

Bobsleds

Lately I've been doing what could be dumb things.  I've been talking to my exboyfriends.  I'm not sure why, but around the holidays, I always think about what I was doing on past holidays, and then I start thinking about guys I've been serious about, and then I start wondering what they are up to.  And then I'm considering recycling again.  I'm trying to stay distracted with working out and school and try not to focus on guys I've already dated.

I also did something extremely exciting ... I had a pair of boots (Patagonia) give out on me ... and I brought them in and exchanged them for a brand new pair of $180 boots, for free!  This is not the exciting part, the exciting part is that I had to do this because I just booked a trip to Copenhagen for new years and then to Winterland Germany for a bobsled race.  What am I doing?!  I should have been studying for final exams, but instead I found this to be a much more pressing issue.  One of my friends was talking about a trip to Europe, and my ears perked up.  "Want to go to Germany and see a bobsled race?"  My impulsive reaction was, "Can we go somewhere else too first?"  And now I'm prepping to visit Copenhagen and Winterland in the middle of winter.



241 Miles Down 74 Miles to Go

No comments:

Post a Comment