Saturday, September 14, 2013

What's in the fridge?

I usually never write about a one mile run anymore ... In fact, I haven't run one since February (eight months ago) when I started this little personal challenge.  Today though, I really needed this.  I have midterms next week.  I've heard rumors and stories about how people go to graduate school, get swept up in the sea of classes and networking and emerge two years later.  Knowing several friends that have done this, I have always been annoyed with it.

I have sent several apologetic text messages this week.  This morning I opened my fridge and stared at it for 10 minutes.  Literally stared at it.  It was 6:45 am, and I was staring at my fridge unsure of what I was doing there.  How many possible things could one be doing at 6:45 am in front of a fridge?  So today, I ran to yoga, I did an intense workout, and I biked home.  My legs are jelly, and my brain is mush, but people keep telling me I'm learning things.



196 Miles Down 119 Miles To Go

No comments:

Post a Comment