Monday, February 11, 2013

Ombre Experiment Fail

So I have this theory about girls who change their hair ... I've donated my hair four times to locks of love.  It's a charity organization that makes wigs for children with cancer.  While I was in high school, a friend discovered that she had cancer.  At the time I had Little Mermaid Hair (that's what I call it when it covers your bikini top area), and I wanted to do something.  For the first time I donated my hair, and she cut the pony tail.  Shortly after, I realized that it takes three pony tails to make one wig (wwwhhhaaattt).  So I decided to donate a full wig.  So my theory about hair.  Each and every time I have donated my hair or made a drastic change, a big relationship has ended.  In high school, the first time I donated ... my high school sweetheart and I broke up. Senior year of high school Boyfriend 2 relationship ends.  In college ... and you get the point.

This silly theory followed me all the way to my last boyfriend ... where I refused to cut my hair.  Eventually I caved and he teased and teased me about it.  So much that when I went in for a trim, he picked a fake fight with me.  Anyways ... I've always felt like drastic hair changes caused drastic life changes.  However, over the weekend when I dyed my hair ombre ... Nothing happened.  I went out.  Bought blonde.  Dyed the tips. Redyed the tips higher.  Washed it and dried it.  It looked exactly the same.  I don't want to read into this too much, but maybe I will stay single for a little bit.  It makes it a lot easier to focus on you.



5 Miles Down 245 Miles To Go

No comments:

Post a Comment